In today’s highly digitized world, brand ambassadors reign. They can help boost your business’ social presence and sales, among other things, so it’s important not to overlook them. A brand ambassador is a person – usually a celebrity or an influencer – with whom a paid partnership is made to endorse or promote a company’s services or products in the long run. This article will help you understand how having one can help businesses achieve their goals, keeping in mind that the ambassador selection process is also an important step that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
1. They add a human element to your brand
Nowadays, consumers don’t buy products/services, they buy experiences. It is unarguably more credible to have a real person talk about their experience with your offerings instead of just sharing a passive advertising campaign that sells empty words. Take it from us, a brand ambassador is your walking marketing tool!
2. They help with brand growth
Not only do they have a large number of fans who look up to them, but they also help spread positive word of mouth – which, we all know, is the key to brand growth. This is exactly how you develop a positive public image for your brand.
3. They help boost your website traffic
Brand ambassadors will provide your brand with backlinks and referrals, which means that inbound traffic to your website will increase and your circle of potential customers will widen.
4. They can (sometimes) reverse bad reviews
Dealing with bad reviews is very common in any business, and easing it up is much easier with a brand ambassador by your side.
5. They can introduce you to new markets
If your brand is seeking to target a new market, having a brand ambassador that belongs to that market is a smart way to do it. They understand the audience and speak their language, meaning it is easier for them to introduce your products or services to that market.
What are the 3 necessary things a good brand ambassador should have?
– Proper social media presence: Without one, it would be hard for a brand ambassador to represent your business online.
– Medium-Large (engaged) audience base: It’s not only about the number of REAL followers they have, it’s also about the engagement rate on their social platforms.
– Same interests: Do their ethics and personality match the ones behind your brand? Would they resonate with consumers?
No matter the size of your business, having a brand ambassador by your side will help you build a stronger and more credible brand. If you’re looking for an ambassador but don’t know where to start, you’ve reached the right place. With our own set of tools and methods, we will help you identify the most suitable ambassadors for your business.
Feeling intrigued? Click here to book a free consultation with our team.