It’s no secret that using the right social media tools can either make or break your marketing strategy. Combining the right set of tools is not only crucial for success, but it will also make your life a whole lot easier. Social media tools offer a variety of features that will help you in your marketing strategy — from post scheduling and reporting to publishing, automation, analytics, and everything else in between.
To make your life simpler, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top social media tools that you should incorporate into your 2023 marketing mix.
- Hootsuite is probably the mammoth of social media tools with more than 18 million users. As an all-in-one platform, Hootsuite gives users the ability to curate and schedule content, run social ads, measure social metrics, among other things. What’s more, users can monitor social media presence across multiple accounts and platforms.
- Sprout Social has the ability to merge several social media tools into one platform and offers several features such as scheduling, monitoring, reporting, and analytics. One of the main reasons users love it is due to its Customer Relationship Management feature.
- Sendible: Built and designed specifically for agencies with multiple clients, this tool offers users the ability to create customizable dashboards according to their preferences.
- Buffer: Last but not least on our list is Buffer. This tool provides several benefits such as a posting schedule tool, a link shortening tool for tag and hashtags, and mentions across other platforms.
While we just hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the world of social media tools, there are a plethora of other considerable options out there. Before you invest your time into one of them, make sure it is:
- Easy To Use: Make sure that whatever tool you end up using is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and easy to use throughout the day.
- Efficient: If a tool is going to eat up a considerable chunk of your time, then it’s obviously not worth it. Look for social media tools that automate a certain process or task.
- Useful For Boosting Brand Awareness: Perhaps the biggest advantage of social media marketing is its ability to increase your brand awareness. With that in mind, look for tools that perform their service with brand awareness in mind.